Where are all my Coffee drinkers at?
Here is another stamp set WITH COORDINATING DIES that I have fallen in love with!
Make coffee, lattes, frappuccinos, lemonade, juices, milkshakes, ANYTHING YOU WANT!
This set is truly a fun set to have in your collection!
~ Coffee Café Photopolymer Stamp Set ~
Some people firmly believe that coffee is life. And whether that's you or not, you certainly know someone who feels that way. You should probably get a cup of coffee (or water if that's your thing), buy this peppy set, and start creating.
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 16 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d, h
~ Coffee Cups Framelits Dies ~
Create die-cut accents in seconds with Framelits dies and the Big Shot. Framelits’ open design allows you to place them where you want for precise cutting. Coordinates with the Coffee Café Stamp Set.
* 13 dies
* Largest image: 2-13/16" x 2-1/8" (5.6 x 5.4 cm)
I am a wife, mama of 2 and a faithful stamper.
This Month’s HOST Code:
Place an order of $25+ and receive a PDF 4 card tutorial.
For every $50 spent, you earn 1 point. Once you earn 10 points, you receive a $50 shopping spree with me! Read more on my Loyalty Program page.
January 3, 2019 - June 3, 2019
Images ©Stampin' Up! 2018 & Heather Tyman, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and the use of, and content of, the classes, services, or products offered on this blog is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!.