Create tranquil sceneries, whether it’s lakes lined with trees, tropical islands, or snow-covered forests. This set is ideal for trying out new coloring techniques.
I LOVE this stamp set sooooooo much that I am going to share 2 cards a day until January 6th!
Feel free to post in my Facebook group – The Faithful Stamper – and share your creations!
Waterfront Photopolymer Stamp Set
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 16 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, h
Waterfront Cards Supplies
Order all the products you need for making this card featured in the You Can Make It sections in the 2018-2019 annual catalog in one go!
By just adding pieces of twine here and there you can create stunning effects! And see what beautiful patterns you can create with the Waterfront Stamp Set!
* Waterfront Photopolymer Stamp Set
* Clear Block D
* Small Whisper White Memories & More Cards & Envelopes
* Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Pad
* Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad
* Nature's Twine
Don't forget to use the current Host Code - TMHSB7XY during check out! Place an order of $65+ using the current host code and receive a free gift from me! Your choice of product valued at $10 or less! Send me an email with your choice!
Have an amazing day!!!!
I am a wife, mama of 2 and a faithful stamper.
This Month’s HOST Code:
Place an order of $25+ and receive a PDF 4 card tutorial.
For every $50 spent, you earn 1 point. Once you earn 10 points, you receive a $50 shopping spree with me! Read more on my Loyalty Program page.
January 3, 2019 - June 3, 2019
January 3, 2019 - March 31, 2019
February 15, 2019 - Match 31, 2019
Images ©Stampin' Up! 2018 & Heather Tyman, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and the use of, and content of, the classes, services, or products offered on this blog is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!.