This week's featured stamp set is - Snowflake Sentiments! It is a great holiday set to have and it even has coordinating Thinlits to cut out images!
It's definitely going to be a white Christmas with this set—no matter the actual weather!
I LOVE this set so much, that this week, I'll be sharing 10 cards! TEN!!!!
Can't wait for you guys to see them!
Snowflake Sentiments Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Our clear-mount stamps
* Are made of the same premium rubber as our wood-mount stamps.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don't have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 11 rubber stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d, g
Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits Dies
Create a die-cut pattern of snowflakes in record time with Thinlits dies and the Big Shot.
Thinlits Dies help you create detailed die cuts with just a few turns of the Big Shot handle.
* 6 dies
* Largest image: 5-3/4" x 1-7/8" (14.6 x 4.8 cm)
* Use with Big Shot
Please join me this week as I start sharing my designs with this AWESOME stamp set!
Don't forget to use the current Host Code - WHM4MWKW during check out! Place an order of $65+ using the current host code and receive a free gift from me! Your choice of product valued at $10 or less! Send me an email with your choice!
Have an amazing day!!!!
I am a wife, mama of 2 and a faithful stamper.
This Month’s HOST Code:
Place an order of $25+ and receive a PDF 4 card tutorial.
For every $50 spent, you earn 1 point. Once you earn 10 points, you receive a $50 shopping spree with me! Read more on my Loyalty Program page.
January 3, 2019 - June 3, 2019
Images ©Stampin' Up! 2018 & Heather Tyman, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and the use of, and content of, the classes, services, or products offered on this blog is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!.