From #ArtisanDesignTeam member Rochelle Blok (@thestampingblok_rochelleblok) “Did you know that you can use the Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers and Glossy White Cardstock to create a fun background?
1. Simply lay a piece of Window Sheet over a piece of cardstock (to see how big your card layer is) and ‘scribble’ very randomly the markers over the window sheet as to the size of your cardstock.
2. Using a Stampin’ Spritzer, spray very generously Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol over where you have coloured with your Stampin’ Blends.
3. Place a piece Glossy Cardstock, glossy side down, onto the wet ink. Press the cardstock onto the ink for a few seconds and then lift up to reveal your background.
4. Allow the ink to air dry or you can speed up the process by using your Heat Tool.
5. Adhere your background layer to your project for a fun and individual creation. No two backgrounds will look the same. This is such a fun and quick technique that gives fabulous and eye-catching results. Make sure that you use your brightest colours when doing this technique as the colours will appear muted on the Glossy Cardstock.
What colours will you try?”
I am a wife, mama of 2 and a faithful stamper.
This Month’s HOST Code:
Place an order of $25+ and receive a PDF 4 card tutorial.
For every $50 spent, you earn 1 point. Once you earn 10 points, you receive a $50 shopping spree with me! Read more on my Loyalty Program page.
January 3, 2019 - June 3, 2019
Images ©Stampin' Up! 2018 & Heather Tyman, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and the use of, and content of, the classes, services, or products offered on this blog is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!.