Celebrate the beginning of a lifetime of happy memories with wedding cards you create yourself.
To Have & To Hold Cling Stamp Set
148638 Price: $21.00
Our cling stamps
* Are made of premium rubber.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don't have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 7 cling stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, e, h
I am honored to say that I am a part of the Facebook Group: CASE-ing Tuesday, where every Tuesday, there is a selected card from a current catalog to CASE (Copy And Share Everything). You can change a lot, a little or make the card just as it is in the catalog. You can join us & see more samples and/or share your own CASE’d card with us! You can use the following hashtag if you post your card elsewhere on Facebook #CASEingTuesday184. Here is the card that I’m CASE-ing today:
Here is my take on the above card:
Card Base: Sahara Sand– 5 ½” x 8 ½”
Layer 1: Smoky Slate – 5” x 2 ½”
Layer 2: Basic Gray – 4 ¼” x 1 ½”
Layer 3: Whisper White Stitched Shapes Circle – 3”
Layer 4: Mint Macaron – 4 7/8” x ¾”
Inside: Whisper White – 5 ¼” x 4”
Supply list is below instructions.
1. Using your Stampin’ Trimmer, cut your cardstock to the measurements above. Score your Card Base in half at 4 ¼”. Use your Bone Folder to make your fold crisp and smooth.
2. Stamp Card Base with splatters from the Touches of Texture stamp set in Sahara Sand ink.
3. Stamp Layer 1 with Lace from the Touches of Texture stamp set in Smoky Slate ink. Wrap with Fresh Fig ribbon and adhere to Card Base with Snail Adhesive.
4. Stamp Layer 2 with the small flower from the Touches of Texture stamp set in Basic Gray ink. Adhere to Card Base with Snail Adhesive.
5. Die cut Layer 3 with Stitched Shapes by running it through your Big Shot machine. Stamp with image in Memento ink. Color it in with Bronze, Light Petal Pink, Dark Highland Heather and Light Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends. Adhere to Card Base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Stamp Layer 4 with sentiment in Memento ink. Punch the right end with the Banner Triple Punch. Wrap the left side with Fresh Fig ribbon. Adhere to Card Base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Tie a bow and adhere with a Mini Glue Dot.
7. Add Pearls.
8. Adhere inside Layer with Snail Adhesive.
Please join me Next Tuesday as I share a new CASEd card!
Don't forget to use the current Host Code - NVFY64GQ during check out! Place an order of $65+ using the current host code and receive a free gift from me! Your choice of product valued at $10 or less! Send me an email with your choice!
Have an amazing day!!!!
Leave me a comment below and let me know how you are doing today or what you think of today’s card!
I am a wife, mama of 2 and a faithful stamper.
This Month’s HOST Code:
Place an order of $25+ and receive a PDF 4 card tutorial.
For every $50 spent, you earn 1 point. Once you earn 10 points, you receive a $50 shopping spree with me! Read more on my Loyalty Program page.
September 4, 2019–January 2, 2020
Images ©Stampin' Up! 2019 & Heather Tyman, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and the use of, and content of, the classes, services, or products offered on this blog is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!.