I am honored to say that I am a part of the Facebook Group: CASE-ing Tuesday, where every Tuesday, there is a selected card from a current catalog to CASE (Copy And Share Everything). You can change a lot, a little or make the card just as it is in the catalog. You can join us & see more samples and/or share your own CASE’d card with us! You can use the following hashtag if you post your card elsewhere on Facebook #CASEingTuesday183. Here is the card that I’m CASE-ing today:
Here is my take on the above card:
Card Base: Gorgeous Grape– 5 ½” x 8 ½”
Layer 1: How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper – 5 ½” x 4 ¼”
Layer 2: Gorgeous Grape Rectangle Stitched Shapes – 4 ¼” x 3”
Layer 3: Subtles Designer Series Paper Rectangle Stitched Shapes – 4” x 2 5/8”
Layer 4: Whisper White Rectangle Stitched Shapes – 3 ½” x 2 ¼”
Inside: Whisper White – 5 ¼” x 4”
Supply list is below instructions.
1. Using your Stampin’ Trimmer, cut your cardstock to the measurements above. Score your Card Base in half at 4 ¼”. Use your Bone Folder to make your fold crisp and smooth.
2. Die Cut Layers 1-3 with Rectangle Stitched Shapes by running them through your Big Shot machine.
3. Adhere Layer 1 to Card Base with Snail Adhesive.
4. Adhere Layer 3 to Layer 2 with Snail Adhesive.
5. Adhere Layer 2 to Card Base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Stamp Layer 4 with the cupcake in Gorgeous Grape and Melon Mambo inks. Stamp the sentiment in Granny Apple Green ink. Adhere to Card Base with Stampin’ Dimensionals
7. Add Coastal Cabana Glitter Enamel Dots.
8. Adhere inside Layer with Snail Adhesive.
Please join me Next Tuesday as I share a new CASEd card!
Don't forget to use the current Host Code - NVFY64GQ during check out! Place an order of $65+ using the current host code and receive a free gift from me! Your choice of product valued at $10 or less! Send me an email with your choice!
Have an amazing day!!!!
Leave me a comment below and let me know how you are doing today or what you think of today’s card!
I am a wife, mama of 2 and a faithful stamper.
This Month’s HOST Code:
Place an order of $25+ and receive a PDF 4 card tutorial.
For every $50 spent, you earn 1 point. Once you earn 10 points, you receive a $50 shopping spree with me! Read more on my Loyalty Program page.
January 3, 2019 - June 3, 2019
January 3, 2019 - March 31, 2019
February 15, 2019 - Match 31, 2019
Images ©Stampin' Up! 2018 & Heather Tyman, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and the use of, and content of, the classes, services, or products offered on this blog is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!.