I am so happy to introduce my sister, Jennifer - The Crafty Chick! She is a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in the state of Washington. She has been crafting for over 15 years! She is creative and the kindest person you will ever meet. Her heart is so big! I am lucky to have her! So without further ado, here is her AMAZING card:
Real Red Card base- Cut at 4 1/4 x 11. Score at 5 1/2 .
1st layer- Whisper White cardstock - 3 1/2 x 4 1/2
2nd layer- Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper (DSP) ( green & white dots) - 3 3/8 x 4 3/8
3rd layer- All is Bright DSP ( multi colored dots) - 1 3/4 x 4 3/8
Real Red strip- 3/4 x 4 3/8
Supply List is below instructions.
1. Cut your real red card base. Score at 5 1/2 . Cut all of your layer pieces.
2. Attach Under the Mistletoe DSP layer to Whisper White layer.
3. Attach All is Bright DSP layer to Under the Mistletoe DSP layer.
4. Attach Real Red strip in the middle of All is Bright layer.
5. Using your Big Shot machine, die cut largest Stitched Shapes framelits circle.
6. Stamp candy cane in real red. Punch out with coordinating punch. Stamp solid bow in real red and punch out with coordinating punch.
7. Stamp holly leaves in Call Me Clover and fussy cut them out.
8. Attach dimensional to the back of the candy cane and mini dimensionals to back of the holly leaves and bow. Adhere to your circle.
9. Stamp Be Jolly sentiment in Call me Clover on your circle.
10. Attach to card base.
No Christmas season is without candy canes. You want Christmas to happen—buy this set!
Candy Cane Season Photopolymer Bundle
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 10%.
CANDY CANE SEASON PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
No season without candy canes. You want Christmas to happen—buy this set!
Quantity: 14 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d
CANDY CANE BUILDER PUNCH
Quickly punch out candy canes and bows for your projects.
* Largest punched image: 2-1/4" x 1-1/4" (5.7 x 3.2 cm)
* Sleek body style
* Large surface area offers precise cutting and leverage
* Locks to store
* Slim and stackable
Don't forget to use the current Host Code - TMHSB7XY during check out! Place an order of $65+ using the current host code and receive a free gift from me! Your choice of product valued at $10 or less! Send me an email with your choice!
I am a wife, mama of 2 and a faithful stamper.
This Month’s HOST Code:
Place an order of $25+ and receive a PDF 4 card tutorial.
For every $50 spent, you earn 1 point. Once you earn 10 points, you receive a $50 shopping spree with me! Read more on my Loyalty Program page.
January 3, 2019 - June 3, 2019
Images ©Stampin' Up! 2018 & Heather Tyman, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and the use of, and content of, the classes, services, or products offered on this blog is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!.