I am honored to say that I am a part of the Facebook Group: CASE-ing Tuesday, where every Tuesday, there is a selected card from a current catalog to CASE (Copy And Share Everything). You can change a lot, a little or make the card just as it is in the catalog. You can join us & see more samples and/or share your own CASE’d card with us! You can use the following hashtag if you post your card elsewhere on Facebook #CASEingTuesday190.
Here is the card that I’m CASE-ing today:
Here is my take on the above card:
Card Base: Pear Pizzazz – 5 ½” x 8 ½”
Layer 1: Pear Pizzazz Subtles Designer Series Paper – 5 ½” x 2”
Layer 2: Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper Scallop Oval – 3 ½” x 2 ½”
Layer 3: Calypso Coral – ½” x 2”
Punched out Butterflies
Inside: Whisper White – 5 ¼” x 4”
Supply list is below instructions.
1. Using your Stampin’ Trimmer, cut your cardstock to the measurements above. Score your Card Base in half at 4 ¼”. Use your Bone Folder to make your fold crisp and smooth.
2. Adhere Layer 1 with Snail Adhesive.
3. Die Cut Layer 2 with a Scallop Oval from Layering Ovals Framelits with your Big Shot machine. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
4. Cut Layer 3 and stamp with a sentiment from Butterfly Gala in Memento Ink. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
5. Punch out 3 large butterflies and 2 small butterflies with the Butterfly punch from the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper. Color with Stampin' Blends. I chose: Light Daffodil, Light & Dark Balmy Blue, Light Call Me Clover, Light Calypso Coral, Light Highland Heather, Light Granny Apple Green and Light Pumpkin Pie. Adhere some with Stampin’ Dimensionals and some with Snail Adhesive.
6. Color the top butterfly with Clear Wink of Stella.
I am a wife, mama of 2 and a faithful stamper.
This Month’s HOST Code:
Place an order of $25+ and receive a PDF 4 card tutorial.
For every $50 spent, you earn 1 point. Once you earn 10 points, you receive a $50 shopping spree with me! Read more on my Loyalty Program page.
June 4, 2019 - June 2, 2020 Annual Catalog
January 3, 2019 - June 3, 2019
Images ©Stampin' Up! 2018 & Heather Tyman, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and the use of, and content of, the classes, services, or products offered on this blog is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!.