I am honored to say that I am a part of the Facebook Group: CASE-ing Tuesday, where every Tuesday, there is a selected card from a current catalog to CASE (Copy And Share Everything). You can change a lot, a little or make the card just as it is in the catalog. You can join us & see more samples and/or share your own CASE’d card with us! You can use the following hashtag if you post your card elsewhere on Facebook #CASEingTuesday187.
Here is the card that I’m CASE-ing today:
Here is my take on the above card
Card Base: Highland Heather – 5 ½” x 8 ½”
Layer 1: Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper – 5 ¼” x 4”
Layer 2: Whisper White – 3 ½” x 3 ¼”
Layer 3: Whisper White – 2 ½” x 1 ¼”
Inside: Whisper White – 5 ¼” x 4”
Supply list is below instructions.
1. Using your Stampin’ Trimmer, cut your cardstock to the measurements above. Score your Card Base in half at 4 ¼”. Use your Bone Folder to make your fold crisp and smooth.
2. Stamp Layer 1 with flowers in Memento ink and leaves in Granny Apple Green ink. Color with Stampin’ Blends. I chose: Light Granny Apple Green, Dark Highland Heather, Light Daffodil Delight, Light Calypso Coral and Dark Balmy Blue. Adhere Layer 1 with Snail Adhesive.
3. Cut a strip of Highland Heather Organdy Ribbon (from Sale-A-Bration catalog) and adhere with Snail Adhesive. Fold it over in a zig-zag pattern.
4. Stamp Layer 2 with sentiment in Memento ink from All That You Are. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensional.
5. Add Black Faceted Dots.
6. Adhere Inside Layer with Snail Adhesive.
I am a wife, mama of 2 and a faithful stamper.
This Month’s HOST Code:
Place an order of $25+ and receive a PDF 4 card tutorial.
For every $50 spent, you earn 1 point. Once you earn 10 points, you receive a $50 shopping spree with me! Read more on my Loyalty Program page.
June 4, 2019 - June 2, 2020 Annual Catalog
January 3, 2019 - June 3, 2019
Images ©Stampin' Up! 2018 & Heather Tyman, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and the use of, and content of, the classes, services, or products offered on this blog is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!.