I am honored to say that I am a part of the Facebook Group: CASE-ing Tuesday, where every Tuesday, there is a selected card from a current catalog to CASE (Copy And Share Everything). You can change a lot, a little or make the card just as it is in the catalog. You can join us & see more samples and/or share your own CASE’d card with us! You can use the following hashtag if you post your card elsewhere on Facebook #CASEingTuesday185.
Here is the card we are CASE-ing today:
Here is my take on the above card:
Card Base: Coastal Cabana – 5 ½” x 8 ½”
Layer 1: How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper – 5” x 3”
Layer 2: Whisper White – 2 ¾” x 1 ¾”
Inside: Whisper White – 5 ¼” x 4”
Supply list is below instructions.
1. Using your Stampin’ Trimmer, cut your cardstock to the measurements above. Score your Card Base in half at 4 ¼”. Use your Bone Folder to make your fold crisp and smooth.
2. Adhere Layer 1 with Snail Adhesive.
3. Cut a strip of Pineapple Punch ribbon and adhere with Snail Adhesive.
4. Stamp Layer 2 with sentiment from Amazing Life in Granny Apple Green ink. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Add Glitter Enamel Dots.
6. Adhere inside layer with Snail Adhesive.
I am a wife, mama of 2 and a faithful stamper.
This Month’s HOST Code:
Place an order of $25+ and receive a PDF 4 card tutorial.
For every $50 spent, you earn 1 point. Once you earn 10 points, you receive a $50 shopping spree with me! Read more on my Loyalty Program page.
January 3, 2019 - June 3, 2019
Images ©Stampin' Up! 2018 & Heather Tyman, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and the use of, and content of, the classes, services, or products offered on this blog is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!.