I am honored to say that I am a part of the Facebook Group: CASE-ing Tuesday, where every Tuesday, there is a selected card from a current catalog to CASE (Copy And Share Everything). You can change a lot, a little or make the card just as it is in the catalog. You can join us & see more samples and/or share your own CASE’d card with us! You can use the following hashtag if you post your card elsewhere on Facebook #CASEingTuesday182. Here is the card that I’m CASE-ing today:
Here is my take on the card above:
Card Base: Pacific Point– 5 ½” x 8 ½”
Layer 1: Granny Apple Green – 4” x 2 ½”
Layer 2: Subtles Designer Series Paper – 3 ½” x 2 ½”
Layer 3: Whisper White – 2 ½” x 2 ½”
Layer 4: Whisper White Stitched Shapes Circle – 1 3/8”
Inside: Whisper White – 5 ¼” x 4”
Supply list is below instructions.
1. Using your Stampin’ Trimmer, cut your cardstock to the measurements above. Score your Card Base in half at 4 ¼”. Use your Bone Folder to make your fold crisp and smooth.
2. Adhere Layers 1 & 2 to Card Base with Snail Adhesive.
3. Stamp Layer 3 with Squirrel image in Memento ink. Color him in with Dark Daffodil, Dark Granny Apple Green, Bronze, Dark Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends and by squeezing the Pacific Point ink pad to add ink inside of the lid and use your Blender Pen to pick up ink and color in his jacket. Adhere to Card Base with Snail Adhesive.
4. Add a strip of Burlap with Mini Glue Dots to the Card Base.
5. Cut a strip of Granny Apple Green ribbon and fold it in half and adhere with Mini Glue Dots.
6. Die cut a Whisper White Stitched Shapes Circle with your Big Shot and stamp a sentiment in Granny Apple Green ink. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. Add Granny Apple Green Glitter Enamel Dots.
8. Adhere inside Layer with Snail Adhesive.
Please join me Next Tuesday as I share a new CASEd card!
Don't forget to use the current Host Code - NVFY64GQ during check out! Place an order of $65+ using the current host code and receive a free gift from me! Your choice of product valued at $10 or less! Send me an email with your choice!
Have an amazing day!!!!
Leave me a comment below and let me know how you are doing today or what you think of today’s card!
I am a wife, mama of 2 and a faithful stamper.
This Month’s HOST Code:
Place an order of $25+ and receive a PDF 4 card tutorial.
For every $50 spent, you earn 1 point. Once you earn 10 points, you receive a $50 shopping spree with me! Read more on my Loyalty Program page.
January 3, 2019 - June 3, 2019
Images ©Stampin' Up! 2018 & Heather Tyman, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and the use of, and content of, the classes, services, or products offered on this blog is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!.