I am honored to say that I am a part of the Facebook Group: CASE-ing Tuesday, where every Tuesday, there is a selected card from a current catalog to CASE (Copy And Share Everything). You can change a lot, a little or make the card just as it is in the catalog. You can join us & see more samples and/or share your own CASE’d card with us! You can use the following hashtag if you post your card elsewhere on Facebook #CASEingTuesday181. Here is the card that I’m CASE-ing today:
Here is my take on the above card
Card Base: Basic Black – 5 ½” x 8 ½”
Layer 1: Butterfly Botanical Designer Series Paper – 3” x 4 ¼”
Layer 2: Basic Black – 2” x 4”
Layer 3: Whisper White Circle – 2”
Layer 4: Whisper White Stitched Shapes Circle – 1 3/8”
Inside: Whisper White – 5 ¼” x 4”
Supply list is below instructions.
1. Using your Stampin’ Trimmer, cut your cardstock to the measurements above. Score your Card Base in half at 4 ¼”. Use your Bone Folder to make your fold crisp and smooth.
2. Adhere Layer 1 to Card Base with Snail Adhesive.
3. Emboss Layer 2 with Lace Embossing Folder by running it through your Big Shot machine. Adhere it to Card Base with Snail Adhesive.
4. Add a strip of Real Red 3/8” ribbon to Card Base with Mini Glue Dots.
5. Punch out Whisper White 2” Circle with the 2” Circle Punch. Stamp with Skunk image with Memento ink. Use the Basic Black Watercolor Pencil to color it in. Color hearts with Dark Real Red Stampin’ Blends.
6. Die cut a 1 3/8” Whisper White Stitched Shapes Circle with your Big Shot machine. Stamp with sentiment in Memento ink. Roll the edges over the Real Red ink pad.
7. Adhere circles to the Card Base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Please join me Next Tuesday as I share a new CASEd card!
Don't forget to use the current Host Code - NVFY64GQ during check out! Place an order of $65+ using the current host code and receive a free gift from me! Your choice of product valued at $10 or less! Send me an email with your choice!
Have an amazing day!!!!
Leave me a comment below and let me know how you are doing today or what you think of today’s card!
I am a wife, mama of 2 and a faithful stamper.
This Month’s HOST Code:
Place an order of $25+ and receive a PDF 4 card tutorial.
For every $50 spent, you earn 1 point. Once you earn 10 points, you receive a $50 shopping spree with me! Read more on my Loyalty Program page.
January 3, 2019 - June 3, 2019
January 3, 2019 - March 31, 2019
February 15, 2019 - Match 31, 2019
Images ©Stampin' Up! 2018 & Heather Tyman, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and the use of, and content of, the classes, services, or products offered on this blog is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!.